Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 12:00
£ Salary to be negiotated at interview based on experience beween M1 to U3 plus SEN Allowence
Schools - Teaching
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hadrian School in Newcastle are looking to appoint two Class Teachers from Sept 2021
A Teacher with early years’ experience, knowledge and expertise. A confident candidate with experience of assessing and contributing to EHCPs for pupils with severe, profound and complex high care needs.
A Teacher with knowledge and experience of working with young children with a range of complex needs, many globally developmentally delayed with ASD or dysregulated behaviours.
We can offer the following:
• A creative, welcoming and supportive team.
• Wonderful children who will inspire and motivate you.
• A team of multi-professional colleagues who are dedicated to making Hadrian the best setting for all of our children.
• Excellent resources for teaching and learning.
• Superb professional development.
We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Candidates will need to have energy, drive, motivation and commitment to ensure our children receive quality teaching and learning every day.
For further information on how to apply for the post, job description and personal specification are available on our website:
This job is closed for applications.