Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 12:00
£18,562 - £18,933 FTE
Schools - Support
Beaconhill Primary School
BEACONHILL COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Contract Type: Temporary for 1 year in the first instance
Term Time + 10 days
Working Pattern: part time 25 hours per week.
Advert Start Date: 26th April 2021
Advert End Date:12.00 noon on 7th May 2021
Salary: £18,562 - £18,933 FTE
£11,050 - £11,270 Pro rata
Job Category: Schools - Support
Employment Location: Beaconhill Community Primary School, Cramlington
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Non-Supervisory Caretaker. The successful candidate will work in a supportive team to maintain our school site and provide a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
We are committed to:
• A positive and caring ethos.
• An excellent well-resourced learning environment.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
• A clear commitment to continuing professional development and an investment in future career development.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of a school.
• Have a good building services skill set to meet the changing needs of the school.
• Be flexible in their approach and work well as part of the team.
• Support the wider aspects of school life.
• Have initiative and a good sense of humour.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Maxine Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 12 noon, Friday 7th May 2021
Shortlisting will take place w/c 10th May with interviews taking place w/c 17th May 2021
This job is closed for applications.