Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/05/2021 23:59
Schools - Teaching
Classroom Teacher for lower KS2.
Required for 1st September 2021
Fixed term to 31st August 2022
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and suitably qualified teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate must:
• Be an excellent practitioner with the ability to maintain the high quality learning and experiences for our children.
• Have had recent experience of teaching and learning within a KS2 setting and knowledge of KS1.
• Have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour for learning.
• Have the ability to forge strong relationships with parents.
• Have a commitment to making a difference to the lives of our children and motivate and inspire them to strive for excellence.
• Be able to promote the inclusive, creative and caring ethos of the school.
• Be prepared to go the extra mile.
In return we can offer:
• A motivating and enjoyable working environment.
• A supportive induction programme.
• An exciting, creative school within a forward thinking academy trust.
• A committed and strong governing body and board of trustees.
• Full access to CPD.
• The opportunity to be part of a strong, positive team who believe they can make a difference.
Whale Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS certificate will be sought along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Please contact the school if you would like to visit before the interview date
This job is closed for applications.