Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£20,092 - £21,748
Schools - Support
North East Learning Trust and Diamond Hall Junior Academy are seeking to appoint an inspiring and highly motivated Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will work in a team to maintain our school site and provide a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
We can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children.
• A positive and caring ethos.
• An excellent learning environment and resources.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of a school.
• A good building services skill set to meet the changing needs of the school.
• The ability to undertake moving and handling of physical objects, dynamically risk assessing the weight to ensure safe working practises.
• Have an eye for detail.
• Be flexible in their approach and work well as part of the team.
• Support the wider aspects of school life.
• Have ideas and a good sense of humour.
Closing date is 17th May 2021
Shortlisting and interviews will take place the same week.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Karen Marriott, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF.