P402204 - ICT Network Manager - Cardinal Hume Catholic School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 23:59
Grade H £29577 - £32234 per annum
Schools - Support
Cardinal Hume Catholic School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and self-motivated ICT Network Manager to join the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust team working at Cardinal Hume Catholic School which is part of the Trust.
Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is a family of 5 secondary schools and 21 primary schools from across Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham and Northumberland, in the west of the Diocese. The Trust will expand to a total of 48 schools by 2022. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
Working as part of the Trust ICT Services team, your main role is to manage the day-to-day operation of the IT environment within Cardinal Hume Catholic School, based in Gateshead. Leading a team of IT Technicians to provide support for all aspects of the ICT infrastructure, including Servers, Storage, Networking, Wireless, Telephony, Office365 and other software.
We are looking for an individual to:
• Manage the School’s server estate and to maintain and develop the School’s technical infrastructure.
• Run the school’s ICT, AV, Helpdesk Services, providing a user-friendly and high performing service to staff and students.
• Maintaining and upgrading software applications as well as undertaking tasks to promote the effective use of ICT across school, both educationally and in administrative functions.
• Deputising to the IT Services Director, supervising the ICT technicians, and contributing to the ICT strategy and planning.
• Provide second line support (remotely and on-site) as and when required across the Trust schools.
We are working remotely currently. Travel will be required across the schools in the Trust.
For an informal discussion about this opportunity please contact Mr Umer Chughtai, Chief Technology Officer on (0191) 487 7638.
To request an application form please email HR@bwcet.com
Closing date: Friday 7 May 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews held by Microsoft Teams: Friday 14 May 2021
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, Old Durham Road, Gateshead, NE9 6RZ
This job is closed for applications.