Classroom Teacher - Oxbridge Lane Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/05/2021 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience. MPS/UPS
Hours per week:
Full time as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document
Schools - Teaching
Oxbridge Lane Primary School, Oxbridge Lane, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 4DA
2 posts - Fixed Term - 1 Year
The governors wish to appoint two Upper KS2 teachers with a passion for children’s learning.
The successful candidate(s) will need to demonstrate their commitment to working as part of a dedicated team, the aim of which is to ensure that all children receive outstanding and inspirational educational experiences, which help them fulfil their potential.
We are looking for a skilled and effective teacher with enthusiasm and energy who:
• Is an excellent practitioner.
• Has an innovative, creative and effective teaching approach.
• Is creative and proactive in their approach to teaching and learning.
• Is an inclusive practitioner with ambitious standards and high expectations for all pupils
• Has experience of teaching across the primary age range.
• Is well organised and highly motivated.
• Leads by example with integrity, positivity and resilience
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working in a team.
• Can collate and analyse pupil performance data and formulate action plans to address weaknesses and accelerate pupil progress.
• Can support subject development of Art, DT or Geography across the school.
In return, we offer:
• A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
• A dedicated staff team
• Happy, enthusiastic children
• A wonderful community
• Personalised CPD
• An inclusive and supportive working environment
• Collaborative working with a network of local schools
NQTs are welcome to apply. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Oxbridge Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and be successful against a range of other recruitment checks.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Under normal circumstances, candidates are encouraged to visit the school by arrangement, however, due to current circumstances, this is not possible.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to arrange a short telephone conversation with the Head Teacher.
Application forms, person specification, job description and further information are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be returned electronically to email@example.com by 12 noon on Tuesday 11th May marked FAO Mrs K Bellerby. Candidates will be requested to sign in person all documentation if successfully short listed.
Applications will be considered as they are received.
Once we have shortlisted, we will let any successful candidates know arrangements for when the interviews will take place.
Please note - The structure and format of interviews will depend upon guidance at the time regarding COVID-19 social distancing. If a face to face interview is not possible due to national lockdown measures, we may need to carry out the process through the medium of video conferencing. We hope to set some tasks for shortlisted candidates that can be emailed to school in advance of the interview date.
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 12th May 2021 (Candidate will be informed by phone call with a follow up letter)
Interview date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
This job is closed for applications.