Reception Class Teacher - Prior’s Mill CE Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 23:59
MPR £25,714 - £36,961 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Stockton on Tees
Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2022
Prior’s Mill is a large and happy school which serves the area of Billingham in Stockton.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and innovative teacher to join our teaching team from September 2021. Experience of teaching in Reception would be advantageous.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Loves working with children and knows how to enthuse and engage them so they are excited by learning
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Is resilient, dedicated and a team player
• Has high expectations of children's achievement and a proven record of excellent classroom practice
• Has an excellent understanding of Early Years curriculum, provision and assessment
We can offer limited group visits to the school for prospective applicants at the following times:
• Monday 26th April at 3:30pm
• Thursday 29th April at 3:30pm
• Tuesday 4th May at 3:30pm
Please contact the school office to arrange.
Application forms are available from, and should be returned to, the school.
Tel: 01642 650426
Interviews: Monday 24th May 2021
This job is closed for applications.