Deputy Head Teacher - Dryden School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/05/2021 12:00
L13 - L17 £56,721 - £62,570 per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Required for 1st September 2021
The Governors are seeking to appoint a suitable candidate to this permanent position at Dryden School.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a Deputy Head of School within a Hard Federation comprising of two secondary special schools in Gateshead. An opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Head of School at Dryden School. Dryden caters for pupils and students from 11-16/18 years who have moderate/profound and/or complex learning difficulties.
The Governors are seeking an exceptional and inspirational Deputy Head of School.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an inspirational leader and strategic thinker with a clear vision who can build and drive forward our agenda of excellence
• is passionate about teaching and learning in a special school setting and has proven leadership and management skills
• has a thorough knowledge of current educational issues and other relevant legislation plus a track record of raising achievement
We can offer:
• a dedicated and focused team of teachers and support staff,
• amazing pupils with a passion for learning,
• opportunities to work closely with the Head Teacher to develop the school
• very active and supportive governors, working as a critical friend.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Closing Date: 12 noon Thursday 6th May 2021
Short listing: TBC
Interviews: TBC – Subject to Covid-19 Regulations in place at this time
For an informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 4203811.
Online application forms only from www.gateshead.gov.uk
This job is closed for applications.