KS2 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/05/2021 12:00
M2 - M3: £22,080 - £23,731 (Actual salary)
Schools - Teaching
Ingleton, Co Durham
Contract Type: Temporary
Working Pattern: Part Time (0.8 – 4 days)
Advert End Date: 05/05/2021 12:00pm
Salary: £27,600 - £29,664 (Pro-Rata)
Employment Location: Ingleton C of E Primary School
Closing date: 5th May 2021
Temporary KS2 Class Teacher Required from 1st September 2021
Part Time 0.8 (4 days)
M2-M3: £22,080 - £23,731 (Actual salary)
The Academy Councillors of this successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic
and highly motivated Key Stage 2 teacher for a mixed ability Year 5 and Year 6
It is essential candidates are able to demonstrate a commitment to the whole life of
the school and to becoming part of a successful team.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued;
• Friendly, well-behaved, enthusiastic pupils;
• A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and with the local community;
• Access to high quality CPD opportunities both within school and from a range of external providers;
• A school that is creative, forward thinking and which has high expectations of all.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
• A passionate and resourceful practitioner who ensures pupils make excellent progress and has an understanding of teaching to differing abilities, including pupils with SEND;
• A strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is highly motivated about teaching, committed to life-long learning and is already, or has the potential to become, an outstanding practitioner;
• Ready to expand their experience, knowledge and skills within a very successful school;
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
• The candidate will have high expectations of pupils and themselves.
If you would like to join a successful team of teachers, who enjoy teaching pupils who enjoy learning, then please complete the attached application form, together with a short well-structured letter of application, and return by e-mail or post to the address below. Please visit our website for additional information.
Due to Covid-19, visits to school will only be arranged for candidates who are invited to interview, following shortlisting.
The Academy Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to confirmation of qualifications and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure. Durham and Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th May 2021 at 12pm
Shortlisting: Friday 7th May 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Ingleton C of E Primary School
Tel: 01325 730366
This job is closed for applications.