Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/05/2021 11:00
£25,714 - £29,664
Schools - Teaching
Full Time 1 Year Fixed Term Contract from 1st September 2021- 31st August 2022
Salary: M1-M3 £25,714 - £29,664
Hemlington Hall Academy is a highly inclusive Primary Academy within the Lingfield Education Trust. These vacancies would be suitable for teachers with Primary experience who are hard-working and committed to raising standards for all.
We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils and a supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all children. We expect all our children to make good or better progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future: happiness is key to success.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to teach in Y3.
The successful applicant will be:
• Inclusive and passionate about teaching and learning, and enjoy the drive of a primary classroom;
• adaptable teaching skills and understanding of Statutory testing including Phonics, the primary curricula and year group expectations;
• able to engage children with a catch up curriculum, using assessment to effectively identify gaps in learning
• an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
• positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude;
• committed to improving the life chances of every child.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers who will:
• model and disseminate high quality pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for Primary aged children;
• be committed to safeguarding and on-going professional development;
• contribute to the wider life of the Academy and the Trust ;
• maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
• be innovative, highly motivated and eager to develop in line with the School Improvement Plan;
• have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team.
For NQT / RQTs, we offer a bespoke Trust programme, where CPD will be provided and you will be supported alongside other colleagues. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other. There is a clear structure of support and challenge at Hemlington Hall Academy, with personalised professional learning through our NQT / RQT mentor.
An Application Pack is available upon request from the school.
Completed applications should be returned via email to email@example.com, or by post to Hemlington Hall Academy, Briscoe Way, Hemlington, Middlesbrough, TS8 9SJ
Shortlisting: Friday 7th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 13th May 2021 (Lesson observations TBC)
Application forms should be returned accompanied by a letter of application outlining your experience, strengths and educational ethos against the aspects of the Job Description.
Visits will be limited to out of school hours. Please use our website for wider information regarding our school. Specific visit times may be offered with restricted numbers. If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role further, please call the Main Office on 01642 591171.
Hemlington Hall Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and will be required to disclose all relevant information for appropriate safeguarding checks.
This job is closed for applications.