Key Stage 2 Teacher - Cramlington Shanklea Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604
Schools - Teaching
Cramlington Shanklea Primary School
The Governors of this very popular primary school seek to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 class teacher who is happy, positive, go-getting and enthusiastic who can be an inspirational and motivational Subject Lead for Modern Foreign Languages. We seek to appoint a dedicated individual who will be wholly committed to becoming an integral member of our hard-working and resilient team.
Please refer to Job Description for requirements of this post. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
• Hold high expectations of pupils and a strong commitment to raising standards;
• Be committed to our caring and sharing School ethos;
• Will make learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable;
• Have experience in the leadership of and provision for MFL, and have an in-depth knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum for English and Mathematics
• Have a commitment to the whole life of the school.
Applications are welcomed from teachers and existing Subject Leaders who have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Experience of teaching Key Stage 2 is essential.
Fixed Term contract: 1st September 2021 until August 31st 2022
This post is not open to job share.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on
Closing date for applications – 12pm noon Friday 7th May 2021
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 7th May 2021
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12th May 2021
School Name: Shanklea Primary School
Full address: Nairn Road, Parkside Chase, Cramlington, Northumberland
Postcode: NE23 1RQ
Tel.: 01670 715205
Website address: www.shanklea.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.