Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,649 - £20,589
Schools - Support
North East Learning Trust and the Headteacher of Diamond Hall Junior Academy are looking for someone who can provide support for students and teachers and contribute to raising standards. This will involve undertaking a range of learning activities under the professional direction and supervision of a qualified teacher.
We are committed to:
• the pursuit of excellence in all that we do;
• a broad education designed to enable every young person to achieve their full potential and make the most of their talents;
• a calm, purposeful atmosphere where young people are cared for and able to learn with confidence;
• a healthy, happy, disciplined and supportive environment which promotes an independent work ethic and a love of learning;
• engendering respect for individuality and difference so that all will feel secure and equally valued;
• a nurturing sense of social responsibility, spiritual and personal development;
• fostering integrity, confidence, resilience, creativity, good manners and
sensitivity to the needs of others.
The successful candidate will have:
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant Certificate (status) OR Relevant qualification at NVQ Level 4.
• Experience of delivering effective learning activities in the classroom.
• The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential.
• Experience of working with children of a relevant age in a learning environment.
Deadline: Monday 10th May 2021
Shortlisting will take place during the same week.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com