Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/05/2021 23:59
£ Main Pay / Upper Pay Scale
Schools - Teaching
North East Learning Trust and the Headteacher of Diamond Hall Junior Academy are looking for someone who can provide support for students and teachers and contribute to raising standards.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, inspirational and innovative teacher to join our fast moving, forward thinking school.
We are committed to ensure that the successful candidate is supported and developed whatever the stage of their career.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has:
• Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning in Key Stage 2
• High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
• A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
• A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
• A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
• Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS)
• Experience of planning and delivering effective learning in the classroom
• The ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential.
• Experience of working with children of a relevant age in a learning environment.
In return we can offer:
• A diverse and vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
• A positive, caring ethos and culture
• A forward thinking school
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly colleagues
• A supportive and effective governing body
• High quality professional development opportunities and experiences
Closing date: 5th May 2021
Shortlisting will take place week commencing 10th May
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by
post to Karen Marriott, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF
This job is closed for applications.