UKS2 Class Teacher - Whitley Memorial CE Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604
Schools - Teaching
Whitley Memorial CE Primary School
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and innovative UKS2 Class Teacher. Experience of teaching in KS2 would be essential. The successful candidate will be expected to participate fully in school life, and contribute to the Christian ethos and aspirations of the school.
We are looking for someone who:-
• has experience of teaching in UKS2
• has the highest expectations of pupil performance and behaviour
• meets the individual needs of the children ensuring outstanding progress in their learning
• inspires learning and motivates children by way of a creative, cross curricular approach
• maintains a caring, friendly and supportive learning environment
• would be a confident and inspirational role model for our children
• demonstrates a willingness to maintain those Christian Core Values that are important for a Church of England School
In return we can offer you:-
• a school that lives out its Christian Ethos and Vision
• creative and imaginative approach to learning in our popular and successful church school
• wonderful children who show respect, are well behaved and have a positive attitude to learning and their school environment
• a supportive governing body, parents, staff and local community
• an opportunity to work with a team who are fully committed, hardworking and enthusiastic
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures which will include an enhanced criminal record check.
NQTs need not apply.
There will be an opportunity for prospective applicants to visit the school at the following times:
Tuesday 27th April 2.00 – 3.00 pm
Wednesday 28th April 3.00 – 4.00 pm
Friday 30th April 2.00 – 3.00 pm
Further details of the school can be found on our website and Facebook site: www.whitley.northumberland.sch.uk
Please download the application pack and return to school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post by the closing date of 5th May noon.
This job is closed for applications.