DBS862/21 Teaching Assistant - South Wellfield First School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 12:00
£16,933.45 - £17,930.12 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
South Wellfield First School, Otterburn Avenue, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear NE25 9QL
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Level 3 Child Care or Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have high expectations when supporting teaching and learning
• Be experienced in working within EYFS/KS1 and lower KS2
• Have very good literacy and numeracy skills
• Deliver intervention programmes to individual and small groups of children
• Demonstrate the ability to ICT effectively to support learning
The post is fixed term commencing 1 September 2021 for 1 year, 32.5 hours per week, term time only over 193 days.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the school’s website www.southwellfieldfs.org.uk.
Please return completed applications to Ms J Gordon Headteacher, South Wellfield First School, Otterburn Avenue, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE25 9QL
Or by email email@example.com
Closing date noon Friday 7 May 2021.
South Wellfield First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other
This job is closed for applications.