Service Manager, Facilities Operations
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/05/2021 22:59
£58,731 - £62,307 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Executive / Managerial
Newcastle upon Tyne
Here at Newcastle, we’re proud to be the provider of choice for facilities management and catering services to public sector partners and schools in the city and beyond. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to be responsible for the operational and professional management of Facilities Operations.
You will lead the ongoing development and delivery of frontline traded and operational services as part of the Facility Services and Civic Management team including:
• Cleaning, caretaking a site management of a range of schools and public buildings
• The provision of school meals, catering in adult care settings and meals at home service.
As well as being an experienced manager at a senior level in operational services with a proven track record you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to develop excellent relationships with a range of internal and external customers and partners. With experience of working at a high level in a fast paced commercial environment, we want you to lead our teams in the optimisation of the use of resources to ensure we are delivering to the highest standards.
• possess good negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to establish a good rapport with stakeholders.
• be commercially astute with the ability to develop and drive new business opportunities as we are always looking to grow.
• have a flexible approach in how you respond to challenges and respond to changing priorities.
• be able to get the best out of your team through your ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve their best.
For a discussion about this role, please contact Tracey Cuthbert, Head of Facility Services and Civic Management on 0191 278 7878.
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk.
This job is closed for applications.