Teaching Assistant - Level 1
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£15,085 - £15,386
Schools - Support
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant to provide support for SEND children and specifically 1:1 for a Year 4 child with significant learning difficulties. We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children with specific needs
• Has knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Can act as a role model and respond to the needs of individual children
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
The post is fixed term until 31 August 2023. It is 35 hours a week (8.30 – 4.00pm each day), term time only plus 5 teacher training days.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download from the supporting documents section.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Tuesday 11 May 2021
If you return your application by email, please ring the school to check that we have received it.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk