KS1 Class Teacher - St John Bosco RC Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £29,664
Schools - Teaching
St John Bosco RC Primary School
ST. JOHN BOSCO RC PRIMARY SCHOOL
BRADFORD AVENUE, TOWN END FARM, SUNDERLAND SR5 4JW
Telephone: (0191) 5368090
Headteacher: Mrs L. Peart
Number on Roll: 224 (including 26 place Nursery)
Class Teacher Key Stage 1 M1 - M3 (Permanent, Full Time)
Salary dependent upon qualifications & experience as in accordance with Teacher’s Pay & Conditions
“St. John Bosco is an outstanding school where every child really does matter.” OFSTED June 2011
Required for September 2021
The governors of this popular and successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, caring teacher to join our outstanding teaching team and work with our wonderful children.
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and/or NQT’s/RQT’s who will be a Catholic or must be able to support, and actively promote, the Catholic ethos of the school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and pupils, with a commitment to raising standards
• Has excellent classroom management skills and is proficient in planning, assessment and target setting
• Is flexible and adaptable in their approach to teaching, and is able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to nurture our children towards reaching their full potential
• Has the capacity to inspire and motivate children
• Is an effective communicator, working in collaboration with colleagues, parents and our school family
• Is dedicated to their own professional development
• Is committed to contributing to the wider life of the school
• Is creative, lively and forward-thinking
• Appreciates, values and is willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
We will offer you the opportunity:
• To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful Catholic school
• To be part of an enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working team of staff
• To teach happy, well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of their school
• To contribute to an inclusive school, where every child matters
• To be part of an active and supportive school family, including governors, parents and parish community
• To work in a school with a strong commitment to continuous professional development and a network of support from our school partners
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0191 5368090 should you wish to arrange a visit.
Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher at the school address.
E-mailed applications will be accepted with an electronic signature (candidates will be required to add a written signature to their application when circumstances allow).
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St. John Bosco RC Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
St. John Bosco RC Primary School will become part of Bishop Chadwick Trust on 1st October 2021.
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 10th May
Shortlisting: Wednesday 12th May
Interviews: Wednesday 19th May and Thursday 20th May
This job is closed for applications.