Level 3 EYFS Teaching Assistant
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
The Avenue Primary School
Tel: 01642 318510
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs Emma Watson
Head of School: Miss Jayne Booth
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Reception)
Required: September 2021
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, Term Time only plus PD days
The Avenue Primary School, part of the James Cook Learning Trust, are seeking to appoint a hardworking and creative Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work as part of a dedicated Reception team. The successful candidate will be an excellent practitioner, team member and will continue to build upon the existing high standards at The Avenue Primary School. The successful candidate must have very high expectations and be willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life. The following must also be demonstrated:
• A minimum of two years experience in an EYFS school setting
• A sound understanding of Phonics and early reading
• A secure understanding of the purpose of play
• Have a good understanding of the Early Years expectations
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Communicate effectively with parents/carers
The school will offer:
• The opportunity to be part of the James Cook Learning Trust.
• Enthusiastic, happy and confident children, who are proud of their school.
• A Head Teacher and Leadership team with a strong vision and determination to ensure the school continues to build on current success.
• Dynamic and creative staff.
• Supportive and skilled Governors and caring parents who are very keen to see children’s learning progress.
• A strong commitment to continual personalised professional development.
We are unable to offer visits around school prior to the interview day due to Covid, however on the interview day there will be an opportunity to look around school. Additional information about the post and an application form can be found on the school website under the ‘vacancies’ section (www.theavenueprimaryschool.co.uk) Applications should be returned by email to Jayne Booth, email@example.com
The James Cook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to evidence of eligibility to work in the UK, satisfactory DBS (previously CRB), medical clearance and references that recommend the candidate without reservation.
Closing date: 18th May 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: 20th May 2021
Interviews: 27th May 2021