DBS868/21 EYFS Lead - Backworth Park Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 pa plus £2,873 pa (TLR 2a)
Schools - Teaching
Backworth Park Primary School, Hotspur North, Backworth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE27 0FZ
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a class teacher with responsibility for EYFS to be part of the growing team at Backworth Park Primary School from September 2021.
Backworth Park Primary School is a school in the midst of an exciting period. During the Summer of 2018, we moved into a brand new building on a prime site surrounded by new housing and our roll continues to increase.
We are looking to appoint an Early Years Lead to start September 2021.
The EYFS Leader will work in partnership with the Leadership Team to further Backworth Park Primary’s success and improvement, ensuring high quality education for all its pupils and excellent standards of learning and achievement for all.
The main responsibilities for this post are:
• To carry out the duties of a school teacher as set out in School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
• To support, hold accountable, develop and lead the phase team in order to secure high quality teaching, the effective use of resources, and high standards of learning and achievement for all pupils in Foundation Stage.
• To be a member of the School Leadership Team and make a significant contribution to the strategic development and direction of the school.
• To work with the SLT to accelerate progress for all pupils particularly in EYFS
• To support, develop and coach teaching and learning across EYFS and Lower Key Stage 1, so that the school has teaching which is consistently good or better.
• To lead and co-ordinate assessment across EYFS, maximizing pupil and parental engagement
• To support day to day leadership in school
Application forms/further details available from/return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Backworth Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
A prohibition from teaching check will be carried out for all applicants.
Closing date for applications will be: 13th May 2021 at 12 noon
This job is closed for applications.