Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
Roseberry Primary & Nursery School
Lunchtime Supervisor Required from 7th June 2021
Grade 1 £18,562 pro rata
Roseberry Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint a reliable, caring and kind lunchtime supervisor to be responsible for the care and supervision of the children before and after meals, covering the lunchtime period ( Mon – Fri 12-1:15pm ).
The successful candidate will be a positive role model and be able to work in a fair and enthusiastic way with all of our children.
We are looking for flexible team-players who are passionate about working with children.
We offer a friendly, welcoming and dedicated staff team with enthusiastic pupils and a supportive school community.
Duties to include:
• Supervising the washing of hands and entry of the children into the dining hall.
• Assisting with toileting including a change of clothes when required
• Helping generally during the service of the meals.
• Assisting pupils where necessary.
• Developing and encouraging good table manners.
• Actively encouraging pupils in safe, enjoyable games while they are in the yard or on the field.
• Being responsible for the care and supervision of the children before during and after the meal from the close of the morning session until the start of the afternoon session.
• Assisting in first aid.
This position is paid whole time with retainer adjustments applied to periods of school closure. You will not be required to work during the school closure periods however your salary in these periods will be adjusted accordingly in line with the retainer regulations as specified in the National Joint Council (NJC) Green Book agreement.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: 14th May 2021
Interview date: Provisionally 21st May 2021
Roseberry Primary and Nursery School
Tel: 0191 3700182