Primary Teacher (Bamburgh School)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/05/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Bamburgh School, South Shields
(Bamburgh School, South Shields)
MPS/UPS + SEN 1
Required for 1 September 2021
Bamburgh School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Primary Teacher who is willing and able to teach across the primary range. The post may include teaching up to Key Stage 3. You will be skilled at engaging and motivating pupils who find learning a challenge in this all age special school. We are a school for pupils age 4-16 whose special needs cover a broad spectrum of medical, physical, social, emotional and moderate learning difficulties.
You will be:
• An excellent practitioner who continually reflects on their own learning and progress.
• Committed to making learning experiences purposeful, relevant and engaging.
• Able to put children at the heart of your teaching to ensure high expectations create effective progress in all subjects.
• Flexible and adaptable so you are able to meet the needs of all our youngest children.
• Confident to engage with parents and develop positive home-school partnerships.
You will play a key role in the school as we strive to further develop effective provision to engage all pupils. This role will also include the co-ordination of a subject across the school.
We welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate highly effective teaching skills, have the experience and skills necessary to work successfully with students with SEN.
Should you require further information on the post please email Lorraine Roeves, Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact telephone number.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To apply for this post please download and complete the application form which is saved in “Supporting Documents” and return this to email@example.com
Closing date: Noon, 12 May 2021.
This job is closed for applications.