Class Teacher - Firthmoor Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/05/2021 23:59
£25,714 - £36,961 (Main Pay Scale)
Schools - Teaching
Firthmoor Primary School
Ingleby Moor Crescent, Darlington, DL1 4RW
Tel: 01325 244001 Fax: 01325 244555
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NQTs are welcome to apply
Commencing September 2021
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly team, initially working within lower KS2. We are looking for a teacher who has a passion for inspiring children and is able to support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning.
The post offers an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team of highly motivated staff committed to raising pupil attainment. Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers. We encourage applicants who:
• are committed to outstanding teaching and learning, accelerating progress and raising attainment
• are passionate about developing effective working relationships with parents to provide the very best support for all children
• are flexible in their approach and can use ICT effectively to impact on teaching and learning
• understand the needs of all pupils in order to ensure that all gaps in learning are closed between groups within the class
• aim for excellence at all times
• are determined, resilient and have high expectations of themselves and others
• are good communicators with the ability to inspire and motivate
We welcome calls to the school to discuss the role further and can offer socially distanced visits to the school by appointment only. Please contact Mrs Ann Dixon, Headteacher, on 01325 244001.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to comply with all school policies.
Application packs are available from the school office and school website. Please do not include a CV. Please return all completed forms to the Headteacher via email to email@example.com.
Shortlist: W/C 17th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 20th May 2021
The offer of a post will be conditional upon a successful DBS clearance, satisfactory references and pre-employment checks
This job is closed for applications.