Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/05/2021 12:00
Catering / Cleaning
10 hours per week Cleaner required ASAP
3.30pm to 5.30pm
• To clean a designated area of the school as allocated by the Caretaker. This area may be changed, depending on the needs of the school.
• Cleaning, washing, sweeping and vacuuming in a variety of areas.
• Cleaning of toilets, inc. children’s and staff toilets.
• Emptying of litter bins.
• Polishing and dusting of fixture and fittings.
• Where appropriate use powered equipment.
• To keep appropriate light equipment, machinery and cleaning cupboards in a clean and hygienic condition.
Health & Safety:
• To follow Health & Safety codes, Health & Safety Hygiene code/practices in relation to cleaning e.g. C.O.S.H.H., siting of wet floor signs, wearing protective clothing, using approved materials etc.
• Inform the Caretaker of damage or defect to the premises/furnishings/machinery, removing or securing items to a safe place/standard until repair or disposal to ensure conditions at
• The cleaning and caretaking staff are expected to provide mutual assistance in the moving of furniture and equipment so as to enable each to carry out their respective duties.
Also any other duties as the Head Teacher may reasonably request from time to time.
Application deadline: Noon, 14th May 2021
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Part-time, Term-time +5 deep clean during holidays
Email cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.