Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/05/2021 12:00
£ Teachers Main Pay Scale M2 – U3
Schools - Teaching
East Herrington Primary Academy, a partner in Balmoral Learning Trust, is seeking to permanently appoint two enthusiastic and committed class teachers to join our fabulous team. We would encourage teachers from across the key stages to apply as there is flexibility within the appointed roles.
You will be able to demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of EYFS, KS1 or KS2 and have: -
• The ability to inspire and motivate all children.
• An excellent understanding of the EYFS, KS1or KS2 curriculum including statutory assessment.
• The ability to work as part of a team to plan a range of exciting experiences through an engaging curriculum.
• Be able to be flexible and adapt to new initiatives
• Excellent classroom management skills and be proficient in assessment.
• Can work with parents to provide the very best support for all children
• An approachable manner with excellent communication skills
• A dedication to your own professional development
In return we can offer:
• A vibrant learning community with engaging and enthusiastic children
• A positive caring ethos and culture
• A team of hardworking and dedicated colleagues
• High quality professional development opportunities and experiences
Completed application forms should be be emailed to Mrs Tamsin Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews to be held: WC 24th May 2021
Required from 1st September 2021
This job is closed for applications.