KS2 Class Teacher - Washingwell Community Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/05/2021 23:59
Fixed Term to 31st August 2022 linked to fluctuating Pupil Numbers Full Time - 10 Sessions MPS 1 - MPS 6 £24,714 - £36,961 per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Washingwell Community Primary School
Required for 1st September 2021
The Head Teacher and Governors of Washingwell Primary school seek to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic teacher to join our dedicated staff team.
Graded Good, Ofsted October 2019: ‘Washingwell Community Primary is a welcoming school. Pupils are proud of the school values of happiness, excellence, ambition, respect and togetherness. Staff expect pupils to work hard and try their best. Pupils rise to this challenge.’
We are particularly interested in applicants who can contribute to the ongoing progress and success of our school and, are seeking to appoint a teacher who has an enthusiasm for learning and the ability to engage all learners in all aspects of curriculum.
This post would suit a recent or newly qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a proven track record of and commitment to:
• exemplary classroom practice
• be creative and imaginative in their approach to teaching and learning
• be able to plan appropriately differentiated learning which builds on key skills
• be able to assess, monitor and track effectively to ensure rapid progress of all groups of learners
• be committed to raising standards
• be an effective team player
• forge strong relationships with parents, Governors and the wider school community
• be able to promote our school ethos by being an outstanding role model and leading by example
In return we can offer:
• strong leadership with a clear vision shared by all
• exemplary children who are eager to learn, laugh and grow in all areas of school life
• dedicated staff who are committed to fulfilling our school moto of ‘Achievement for All’
• an amazing environment which promotes learning both indoors and out
Interested candidates can find out more about our school from our website www.washingwell.org.uk
A visit to our school is highly encouraged and will be subject to COVID-19 regulations in place at this time
Available times and dates can be obtained by contacting Miss Stephanie Anderson; School Administrative Assistant on 0191 4884400.
Washingwell Community Primary School is a safeguarding school.
If successful you will required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Application packs are available on request from the school office via email (email@example.com) or can be downloaded from the school website. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Midnight Sunday 16 May 2021.
Formal Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 24 May 2021 subject to Covid-19 regulations in place at this time.
This job is closed for applications.