Music Teacher - Bellingham Middle School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/05/2021 11:00
Schools - Teaching
Bellingham Middle School
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: 0.2FTE (one day per week)
Salary: M1 – M6
Employment Location: Bellingham Middle School
Closing Date: Friday 14th May at 11am. Shortlisting will take place that afternoon.
BELLINGHAM MIDDLE SCHOOL
Required for 1st September, 2021
0.2FTE as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
Bellingham Middle is an inclusive school, at the heart of a loyal rural community, offering a rich and relevant curriculum to meet the needs of local children. The school has foundation status and is part of the Bellingham Partnership of Schools; the employer is the Governing Body. We are a ‘good’ school, where the emphasis for all is on learning and achievement, where pupils feel safe and happy and where a culture of success and ambition is embedded and celebrated throughout the school and wider community. Our central aim is to raise the aspirations of all our young people, through our values of respect, resilience and kindness.
We are looking for teacher of Music who:
- will value every pupil as an individual, with limitless potential;
- will inspire and motivate both pupils and colleagues;
- has vision, energy and enthusiasm for making learning exciting;
- has a passion for teaching Music across the middle school age-range;
- will plan and assess to meet the needs of all children;
- will work collaboratively and be an active, dedicated member of our team.
In return, we offer:
- a thriving school community on an extensive site, with excellent specialist facilities, in one of the most beautiful rural locations in the country;
- small class sizes which enable staff to know our pupils very well;
- a highly motivated and capable staff, including experienced senior leadership team;
- wonderful pupils, who are noted for being ‘very happy here’ (Ofsted 2019).
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Interested in applying? Please register your interest by emailing the Headteacher at Lindsay.Hamilton@bellinghampartnership.uk Tours of our school are most welcome.
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office. A completed application must be received by Lindsay.Hamilton@bellinghampartnership.uk no later than 11am on Friday 14th May 2021.
Closing Date: 11am on Friday 14th May 2021
Bellingham Middle School, Redesmouth Road, Bellingham, Hexham. NE48 2EN
This job is closed for applications.