Teacher - Greenside Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/05/2021 23:59
MPS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604) Full Time - 10 Sessions - To start September
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Greenside Primary School
The Headteacher and Governors of Greenside Primary School wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our team in September 2021.
Applications are welcomed from teachers who:
• love teaching and are able to motivate and inspire children;
• are able to work as part of a team;
• have experience of teaching in either KS1 or KS2;
• have high expectations of themselves and all pupils with a commitment to raising standards;
• have the commitment to contribute to the extended life of the school.
In return, we offer:
• a friendly, caring school;
• enthusiastic children;
• good opportunities for professional development.
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests in their application.
Applications from both newly qualified and established teachers are invited.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. If successful, you will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure. This post may require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association.
Application forms and further information will be available via email from email@example.com or from Greenside Primary School, Rockwood Hill Road, Greenside, Ryton, Tyne and Wear, NE40 4AX (please enclose an A4 SAE).
Completed applications should be addressed to Miss D. Foster (Headteacher) and returned to the school.
This job is closed for applications.