Teacher (TLR SEND Co-ordinator) - Blaydon West Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/05/2021 12:45
MPS 1 - UPS 3 £25,714 - £41,604 + TLR 2A £2,873 per annum
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Blaydon West Primary School
The Headteacher and Governors of Blaydon West Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher with responsibility for SEND across the school. We are seeking a highly effective and talented classroom teacher who:
- is innovative, creative and imaginative
- has a passion for creating an exciting learning environment
- has successful, recent experience of planning, teaching and assessing
- works positively with parents and families
- is willing to participate in all aspects of school life
- has high expectations of children's achievements and behaviour
- is flexible and can work collaboratively and successfully within a highly effective team
- can take on the role as SEND coordinator across the school.
Class Teacher (Experienced teachers welcome to apply)
We have amazing children who deserve the best and your passion will make sure they are given the best opportunities and support allowing them to achieve their full potential. Working alongside the Head Teacher, staff and extremely supportive Governors you will support all our children to develop and flourish.
If you are successful, you will join a professional and dedicated team in a happy, hardworking school with well behaved children who are eager to learn.
Furth further information please contact Mrs M Nacey, School Office, Blaydon West Primary School, 0191 4143286
Blaydon West Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 17th May 2021
Shortlisting to take place: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interview Date: Friday 21st May 2021 and Monday 24th May2021, these will be subject to Covid-19 Regulations in place at this time
Applications and details are available by emailing your details to: Jobs@blaydonwest.gateshead.sch.uk
Applications should be returned to the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.