Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Band 8 £22,183 £23,541 pa
Manual / Trades / Transport
We are seeking to recruit one experienced and highly motivated individual to join our Construction team.
The candidates will have a formal Joinery qualification gained through an industry recognised route. You must have the following joinery qualifications, City and Guilds Carpentry and Site Joinery (6706) Level 3
The successful candidate will be part of a small team responsible for construction services, installation, maintenance, and call out response & repair to council buildings, domestic and commercial properties.
• Responsive repairs service
• Planned, programmed repairs and maintenance
• Repairs to vacant properties
• Works to disabled adaptations
• Works to capital funded schemes
• Emergency works
• Any other associated work which may arise in the provision of our service
• Any other associated work which may arise in other disciplines and other Departments within the Procurement and Property Services.
• To take part in the 24 hour call out Rota when required
There will be a two stage recruitment process, 1 x interview and 1 x practical trade test. Successful candidates at interview will then be subject to a practical trade test before a decision will be made on the successful candidate
For further details and an informal discussion please contact Mark Greenwood, Construction Team Leader (Building) on: 07554 111 344.
Closing date: 19/05/21