Temporary KS2 Class Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £ 36,961
Schools - Teaching
St Patrick’s RC Primary School, Consett
Temporary Class Teacher
Required From 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022
MPS £25,714 - £36,961
The Governing Body of St Patrick’s are seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher to cover a period of maternity leave starting September 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high expectations for learning and behaviour;
• Is able to demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum and assessment;
• Has highly effective communication skills, and a commitment to a working collaboratively;
• Can inspire and motivate pupils by providing creative and challenging learning experiences;
• Is either a practising Catholic or is sympathetic to the aims and ethos of a Catholic school;
• Will contribute fully to the life of the school.
We can offer:
• A warm, welcoming and inclusive school community;
• The support of an enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated team of staff and governors;
• The privilege to work with highly motivated, well-behaved and enthusiastic children, eager to learn;
• Continued professional development and support from the local cluster of schools and the Diocese.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
Completed application forms must be returned to Mrs Jennifer Gill (Head Teacher) at the school address.
Please note that e-mail applications will NOT be accepted.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: 28th May 2021
Interview date: 15th & 16th June 2021
St Patrick’s RC Primary School,
Tel: 01207 503982