Temporary Part Time Nursery Teaching Assistant x2
Term-time only (Temporary)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/05/2021 23:59
£18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
Schools - Support
Fishburn Primary School
Temporary Part Time Nursery Teaching Assistant x 2
Grade 3 £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
Required From September 2021 to July 2022
The Governors of Fishburn Primary School wish to appoint a highly skilled, conscientious and motivated nursery teaching assistant from September 2021. The post will initially be part-time but as our nursery provision grows hours may increase to full-time.
The provision will be led by a nursery teacher and you will be required to support children aged 2-4 years as a key person.
We are seeking a Nursery Teaching Assistant who:-
• is caring, enthusiastic and committed to their role in supporting children
• is able to work as part of a team and willing to contribute ideas and energy to the classroom
• has experience of supporting children in their learning and contributing to observational assessment
• is flexible and adaptable to the demands of the role
• is able to manage the behaviour and pastoral needs of the children
• has excellent organisation and communication skills
• is able to support the class teacher to help develop learning
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS check.
Durham County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applicants will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 24th May 2021
Fishburn Primary School
Tel: 01740 620162
This job is closed for applications.