DBS880/21 Teaching Support Assistant - Coquet Park First School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£16,023.07 - £16,633.87 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Coquet Park First School, The Links, Whitley Bay, NE26 1TQ
Early Years Teaching Support Assistant- Coquet Park First School
Support Assistant Level 2/Grade 4
Fixed term until the 31st August 2022 with possibility for extension.
Mornings – Monday to Friday 08:30 - 12:00 plus three afternoons 12:30 - 3:30 Term time only (190 days) (26.5 hours per week)
Required from 1 September 2021
The governors of this friendly school wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Support Assistant who has a passion for supporting children’s learning to enable them to achieve their full potential.
The role will be within Nursery and Reception.
We invite applications from Teaching Support Assistants who can demonstrate that they have:
• Up to date experience of supporting and developing learning for Early Years
• An enthusiastic and positive approach
• Established constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs
• Promoted the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
• Encouraged pupils to interact with others and engage in activities to effectively enhance individual learning
• Set challenging and demanding expectations and promote self-esteem and independence
• Provided feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the teacher
• Supervised and provided particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
• Is able to form excellent working relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• Enthusiasm to develop outdoor learning
Please contact the Headteacher, Colleen Ward on 0191 8143340, if you would like to discuss this post further.
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Application packs are available by emailing the School Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 19 May 2021
Shortlisting: 20 May 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 24 May 2021