Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Marske by the Sea
Required: September 2021
Salary: MPS plus TLR3 for 1 year
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Bede’s Catholic Primary School, Marske by the Sea, TS11 6AE
Not suitable for NQTs
TLR3 payable for 1 year LEADING THE DEVELOPMENT OF MATHS as this is a key area of priority within school.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a motivated and forward thinking individual who aspires to further their leadership experience and make a significant contribution to our school. The successful applicant will be an experienced and successful primary teacher with a passion for teaching and leading maths.
St Bedes Catholic Primary School is located in the coastal town of Marske-by-the-Sea. You will be joining our school at an exciting juncture as we look to enhance a dynamic and dedicated team. Our school is under new leadership and with significant investment for the future, we are looking to appoint a teacher who can contribute to Catholic education of the highest quality.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to demonstrate the highest standards of teaching and learning and have high expectations of all children and themselves.
• Supportive of our Catholic ethos and contribute in a positive and proactive way towards the distinctive nature of our school.
• Able to work as part of a team and contribute to the wider school context.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer:
• Pupils who love to learn and are a credit to their school in all areas.
• Friendly, passionate and dedicated colleagues who are hardworking and dedicated to maintaining high standards.
• A creative and engaging curriculum tailored to the needs of our pupils.
• Positive relationships with supportive parents, governors and colleagues working across the Trust.
• A firm commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression through our NPCAT Leadership pathways.
If you would like an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 01642 485217
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021 at 9am
Shortlisting: Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interview date to be confirmed
For further details and to apply, please visit www.npcat.org.uk/current-vacancies
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.