Lecturer - Business Admin and Leadership and Management
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/05/2021 23:59
£24,982 to £27,741
Northumberland Adult Learning Service - Morpeth
We are looking to recruit to our existing team a lecturer in Leadership and Management and Business Administration, to deliver courses to a range of learners accross Northumberland.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To carry out initial assessment of learners skills, interests and aptitudes and devise the individual learning plan and learning and personal goals with the learner, considering the required knowledge, skills and behaviours associated with the vocational industry.
- To prepare schemes of work, lesson plans and associated materials taking into account the needs of individual learners, the need to promote English and maths across every curriculum area, and the promotion of health and safety, equality, diversity, safeguarding, sustainability British values and Prevent.
- To deliver good or outstanding teaching and learning, using innovative methods including; e-learning and taking into account the needs of individual learners and support them to achieve their goals.
More information can be found in the attached job description
We are offering:
- A starting salary of £24,982 (rising to £27,741)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (or other pension scheme)
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
For guidance on completing your application and for information about our Equality and Diversity principles, please see the attached notes.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications will be midnight on 6th May 2021
This job is closed for applications.