Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/05/2021 09:00
Schools - Teaching
Marske by the Sea
Required: September 2021
Salary: UPS plus TLR3 for 1 year
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Bede’s Catholic Primary School, Marske by the Sea, TS11 6AE
TLR 3 PAYABLE FOR 1 YEAR TO LEAD SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT ACROSS THE EARLY YEARS. AN AREA OF KEY PRIORITY ACROSS THE SCHOOL.
We are looking to appoint a passionate, creative and driven Early Years practitioner who is looking to take on additional responsibility as an EYFS Leader. As a leader in our school, you will be working alongside an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking team to drive school improvement and raise attainment and standards; you will be instrumental in implementing the national changes to the EYFS Statutory Framework and developing our EYFS provision to meet the new expectations.
St Bedes Catholic Primary School is located in the coastal town of Marske-by-the-Sea. You will be joining our school at an exciting juncture as we look to enhance a dynamic and dedicated team. Our school is under new leadership and with significant investment for the future, we are looking to appoint a teacher who can contribute to Catholic education of the highest quality.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding EYFS practitioner who has a proven track record of having a positive impact on pupil outcomes
• be supportive of our Catholic ethos and contribute in a positive and proactive way towards the distinctive nature of our school.
• have some leadership experience and high aspirations for all pupil’s achievement and behaviour
• be inspired and passionate about learning and have the ability to motivate and inspire others
• demonstrate a clear commitment to whole school improvement with excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills to engage the wider community.
We can offer:
• Pupils who love to learn and are a credit to their school in all areas.
• Friendly, passionate and dedicated colleagues who are hardworking and dedicated to maintaining high standards.
• A creative and engaging curriculum tailored to the needs of our pupils.
• Positive relationships with supportive parents, governors and colleagues working across the Trust.
• A firm commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression through our NPCAT Leadership pathways.
If you would like an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 01642 485217
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021 at 9am
Shortlisting: Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interview date to be confirmed
Please refer to the back page of the Applicant Pack for details of how to apply.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
This job is closed for applications.