Teaching Assistant - Thornaby Church of England Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/06/2021 12:00
£18,198 pro rata. NJS Grade C
Hours per week:
17.5 hours per week
Schools - Support
Start date: 1st Sept 2021 – 17th December 2021
Initially temporary for 1 term (to be extended if SEN funding continues)
Thornaby Church of England Primary, part of The Dales Academy Trust, promotes the highest standards for all of our children. The Head Teacher and Governors wish to appoint a motivated and committed Teaching Assistant to assist with personal care needs of children within EY. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, conscientious, talented and caring. This person must be are able to relate to and engage our youngest learners. Our school environment is a very caring, nurturing one and we value and celebrate the achievements of every child. We take pride in our church school ethos.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a team player who is committed to the aims and ethos of our school
• Have successful experience of supporting learning in a primary school
• Be enthusiastic about working with young children, and able to relate well to staff, parents and children
• Provide care and supervision of children about their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Be flexible and confident in supporting children’s learning in a classroom setting
• Have a positive, consistent approach to behaviour management
• Be able to work under supervision and also use their own initiative
• Have an understanding of the EY curriculum
Please contact Mrs Faye Hutt or Mrs Sandie Strachan, in our School Office on 01642 763060 if you would like to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org and should be returned to the school by email by 16th June 2021 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place during week beginning 21st June 2021. Venue for Interview Thornaby Church of England School.
This job is closed for applications.