Teaching Assistant with a commitment to Inclusion - Start Date: 3rd September 2021
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/06/2021 12:00
£15,340 - £15,647 actual pro rata salary
Hours per week:
Schools - Support
Rossmere Primary School
Rossmere Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and positive teaching assistant with a commitment to inclusion to join our team in September.
The successful candidate will work within our SEMH additionally resourced provision of 6 children, where we can promise:
• A very supportive staff team
• Continuing professional development
• Lovely children who deserve a second chance at getting it right
• An attachment and trauma aware staff who try their best to understand and to nurture
• A creative curriculum with opportunities for outdoor learning and exploration
• Opportunities to develop as a practitioner and lead on individual strengths and interests.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is resilient as some days can be challenging
• Has a positive outlook and comes to work with a smile
• Is physically fit as the role will involve positive handling
• Has an interest in supporting, helping and nurturing a child and building trust
• Is creative at finding ways to engage a child through play, outdoor learning or just following their interests.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school prior to applying. This can be arranged by contacting the headteacher Caroline Reed via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms and further details are available from and should be returned to:
Closing Date: Friday 11th June 2021 – 12.00 noon
Interviews: Friday 18th June 2021
Applicants who have not heard from Rossmere Primary School by 15th June 2021 should assume that they have been unsuccessful.
Rossmere Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to a child enhanced DBS with list clearance check.
This job is closed for applications.