Teaching Assistant with SEND Allowance
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/06/2021 12:00
£18935 - £20092 per annum plus £1200 SEND allowance (fixed term allowance - review annually)
Schools - Support
Salary: £18,935 - £20,092 per annum plus £1,200 SEND allowance (fixed term allowance – reviewed annually)
Permanent Contract (35 Hours per week, Term Time Only)
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of an outstanding school and a new multi-academy trust – Melrose Learning Trust? Do you have what it takes to be an inspirational practitioner and enhance our current high quality, dedicated team?
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic professional who can work well as part of a team and is a patient and kind individual who can work in all key stages with pupils with specific SEN needs, including 1:1.
The successful candidate must have experience of working as a teaching assistant in a school setting and evidence of experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs, particularly children with autism.
You should be able to;
• Communicate well with children who have additional needs
• Support the class teacher and SENDCO in all aspects required of the role
• Demonstrate drive and skills to raise standards of pupils’ attainment and achievement
• Support the planning and delivery of intervention enabling access to learning for all pupils
• Support classroom management and behaviour techniques as directed
• Work alongside specific outside agencies where required.
(This post will also cover some dinner time duties)
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, we will offer you:
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• Well behaved, friendly and motivated children who love to learn
• A friendly and supportive staff team
• Supportive staff, parents and governors
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 11th June 2021 at 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 17th June 2021
Position Available: 1st September 2021
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this role, please download the application pack which is attached to the advert. If you need any further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to school are encouraged, please email us and we will arrange a time.
For more information about us, please visit www.wynyardprimary.org.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Wynyard Church of England Primary School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
This job is closed for applications.