Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Fens Primary School
Fens Primary School would like to appoint a hardworking, committed and enthusiastic teacher who will join our high achieving, inclusive school that has a strong commitment to staff development.
We are looking for the following from the successful candidate:
• A highly motivated and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about teaching.
• Commitment to providing a high quality of education.
• A teacher who always has high expectations of what children can achieve, and how they should behave.
• An excellent team player.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a school with a supportive, warm, friendly and respectful ethos, and the drive and ambition to ensure that all members of staff achieve their full potential.
• Have the privilege of engaging with hard-working, motivated children who are also well-mannered, polite and respectful.
An application pack is available electronically on the school website (www.fensprimaryschool.co.uk) or in hard copy from the school office, and electronic copies can also be requested from the school office using the e-mail address email@example.com.
If you do wish to contact the school office, please note that school will be closed from Monday 24th May to Friday 4th June, and will reopen on Monday 7th June, so emails will not receive a reply until then.
Fens Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th June, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 16th June, afternoon
Interview: Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd June
FENS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Mowbray Road, Hartlepool. TS25 2LY
Telephone 01429 870405 Fax. 01429 872843