Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Location: North Tyneside
Contract type: Full Time
Contract terms: Temporary - 2 term contract with potential extensions
Posted: 23 May 2021
Closing date: 25 June 2021
Job starts: September 2021
M1 - M6
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are – a Teaching Qualification
Contract – September 2021 onwards
A great opportunity for a newly qualified teacher, or more experienced practitioner, to build on previous experiences as part of this dynamic and forward-thinking team. This large Primary School based in Killingworth are looking to recruit for a maternity leave.
This will be a full-time position teaching in a Reception class as part of a supportive and dynamic early years foundation stage team. You will be working for a minimum of 2 terms, but this is likely to extend to the full academic year.
You will be planning, and delivering outstanding lessons to children in Reception, working alongside a HLTA and TA.
This is a large, two-form entry school in the centre of North Tyneside. They are an outstanding school, who provide outstanding education to the children under their care. The head is supportive and very well liked within the school, and staff love coming to work!
To be considered for this?position, you will:
• Hold QTS status in the UK
• Have experience teaching in EYFS
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate, particularly in the area of phonics
• Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
• Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading?education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education Offer:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the?Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the?pay and?working?conditions?you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to Apply:
If you are coming to the end of your teacher training or looking for a new role and are someone?who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today by sending an enquiry to email@example.com