Class Teacher - Acomb First School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Acomb First School, Hexham
Acomb First School is a small and inclusive school in a beautiful rural location.
Required for 1st September 2021
The Head Teacher and Governors of this thriving school are seeking to appoint a hardworking, outstanding and motivated class teacher to join our supportive and committed team. The post will be in Key Stage 1.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner capable of maintaining high standards.
• Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
• Will excite, engage and motivate our pupils to reach their potential.
• Is a reflective practitioner who continually looks at ways to improve their practice.
• Is committed to providing an inclusive curriculum ensuring gaps in learning are closed.
• Has a passion for working creatively and committed to providing a challenging and relevant curriculum.
• Has great organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
We can offer you:
• A proactive, forward thinking school.
• Delightful pupils with excellent behaviour.
• Highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive governors.
• Supportive parents and local community.
• An amazing indoor and outdoor learning environment.
• A clear commitment to continuing professional development.
• A commitment to supporting work/life balance.
The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking and committed staff team who work together to create a happy environment for learning where everyone is valued.
Please make explicit within your application:
• Your teaching experiences from previous posts by year group(s),
• The duration of your teaching experiences,
• Any experience or special interest in subject leadership.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Please refer to our website for further information about our school. School visits can be arranged on Thursday 10th June and Monday 14th June at 4 pm. Please contact Mrs Collingwood in the school office to arrange.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on Thursday 17th June. Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually to inform them of their interview date. Unfortunately we will be unable to give feedback on any unsuccessful applications.
School Name: Acomb First School
Full address: Main Street, Acomb, Hexham, Northumberland
Postcode: NE46 4PL
Tel.: 01434 603 870
Website address: www.acomb.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.