Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/06/2021 23:59
Grade D - (£16,516 - £17,380) depending on length of service.
Schools - Support
Falla Park Community Primary School
Required from 6 September 2021
The Governors at Falla Park Community Primary School are looking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to work in our busy school office alongside the School Business Manager, Head Teacher and other school staff.
The post involves:-
• Maintaining a welcoming reception to the school and acting as first point of contact for telephone calls, parents and visitors
• Organising and maintaining all pupil systems
• Attendance recording
• Purchasing and invoice procedures and payments from parents
The successful applicant must have:-
• GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure
• The ability to communicate effectively
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Prior experience of providing administrative support
• Excellent computing skills
Falla Park Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Application Forms: On-line only from www.gateshead.gov.uk
Closing Date: 13 June 2021
Shortlisting to take place: 14 June 2021
Interview Date: 24 June 2021
This job is closed for applications.