DBS941/21 Teaching Assistant - Fordley Primary School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2021 12:00
£16,444.73 - £17,071.59 pa
Schools - Support
Fordley Primary School, Dudley Drive, Dudley, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7AL
The governors of this vibrant, nurturing and creative school are looking to appoint a well-motivated teaching assistant to join our dedicated team. The posts will mainly involve working 1:1 with children who have specific needs identified as part of their EHCP (Education, Health and Care Plan). We are looking for professionals who can support learning in classroom and social skills at break and lunchtimes.
You will be a professional who:
- has experience of working with children with ASD and/or ADHD
- provides a calm, nurturing and positive learning environment
- can support children to develop their social and communication skills
- is able to recognise anxiety and emotional cues, and support children to be successful in managing these
- is self-motivated and well-organised
- is an excellent communicator with children, parents/carers and colleagues
We can offer:
- amazing children who thrive within a nurturing environment and are keen to learn
- families who are extremely supportive and want the best for their children
- a happy school with very experienced and supportive colleagues
- a strong team approach to all we do
- access to additional training and advice.
The post is 37 hours per week, term time only over 195 days, fixed term until the 31st August 2022.
Application packs available by downloading from this advert or by emailing email@example.com.
Applications must be returned to the school (either by post or to the school’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org ) by 12:00pm on Monday 14th June 2021, with interviews to be held the following week.
Fordley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.