Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/06/2021 23:59
£ TBC pending experience
Schools - Teaching
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is an exciting opportunity to join our aspirational school. We are seeking a Primary Teacher who is enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious to join our team of committed staff, whose aim is to deliver outstanding teaching and learning of their subject to ensure students achieve their best.
We are looking for someone with a passion and determination to see all pupils, regardless of background or ability, succeed in their education and lead fulfilling lives in careers of their choice.
The ideal candidate will be:
• experienced in raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment;
• Ability to deliver Teaching and Learning to either Key Stage 1 or 2;
• have proven experience of differentiating successfully with students of all abilities;
• able to maximise the opportunity for literacy learning across all key stages;
• able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities;
• committed to Talbot House Trust’s ethos.
If you are motivated by making a difference in your work and you have patience and resilience, this is the perfect role for you.
The above list is not exhaustive and other duties may be attached to the post from time to time. Variation may also occur to the duties and responsibilities without changing the general character of the post.
Note: We are committed to Safeguarding Children (see full policy details on our website). This post is subject to a disclosure and barring service check under the arrangements established by DBS.
To apply for the role please visit our website to download an application form at:
Alternatively please email the HR Department to request an application pack.
We can only accept an application form for this role. We are not able to accept CV’s for this roles, if you submit a CV you will be contacted to complete an Application Pack.
Please view our safer recruitment policy.
This job is closed for applications.