Please See Advert Text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/06/2021 12:00
MPS1 - M6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
Schools - Teaching
Contract: Fixed term until 31st August 2022 (in the first instance) which could lead to a permanent
Required: 1st September 2021
Salary: MPS1 - M6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week / full time
The governors of Caedmon Primary School are seeking to appoint a classroom teacher for September 2021. This post would be suitable for an NQT / Early Career Framework teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
• experience teaching in an area of high deprivation;
• experience of teaching in Key Stage Two
• excellent behaviour management skills;
• an excellent understanding of the subject knowledge required to teach primary pupils;
• an excellent command of Standard English;
• an excellent understanding of assessment for learning and a real commitment to securing the best possible progress for all pupils;
• a real desire to collaborate and develop professionally; and
• high levels of emotional intelligence to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy.
Please state your relevant strengths, experiences and curriculum interests in your application.
Our school can offer:
• a very friendly, caring and supportive team;
• quality professional development opportunities in collaboration with other schools;
• extremely well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Further details and an application form are available to download.
Completed applications to be returned to the school.
Closing date: Friday 11th June 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 11th June – after 12.00 noon
Candidates who have been selected for interview will be notified by the end of the day.
Interviews: w/c 15th June – arrangements and date to be confirmed
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To book a visit, please contact the school office on (01642) 453187
Caedmon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Caedmon Primary School, Attlee Road,
Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6 7NA
Tel: 01642 453187
This job is closed for applications.