Class Teacher - Hylton Castle Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/06/2021 12:00
M1 – M6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
Schools - Teaching
Hylton Castle Primary School
Together for Children Sunderland, on behalf of:
SUNDERLAND CITY COUNCIL
Hylton Castle Primary School
Tel: 0191 562 3299
Headteacher: Mrs Lisa Wood
Applications are invited for the position of
Salary: M1 – M6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
NQTs are welcome to apply
Required from 1st September 2021
‘Dream, Believe, Achieve’
We are seeking to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic practitioner to join our friendly and supportive school.
Applications are welcome from qualified practitioners.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of themselves, all staff and pupils
• Has a love of teaching and learning and a commitment to ensure the very best for every child
• Shares our high expectations in delivering an exciting, well-rounded curriculum
• Will engage effectively, communicate well and build upon positive relationships with children, staff, families and professional development
At Hylton Castle we offer:
• A happy and successful school that puts children at the heart of everything
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school
• Excellent relationships with parents/carers and the wider community
• An exciting learning environment
• A supportive Governing Body and dedicated staff team who care passionately about our school and local community
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
How to apply:
Application packs are available from email@example.com. Please return completed applications to Mrs Lisa Wood, Headteacher at the same email address
Virtual visits to the school, led by the Headteacher are warmly welcomed. Virtual visits are available at 1pm Thursday 10th June or 3.30pm Friday 11th June 2021. If you would like to join, via MSTeams, to find out about our school, please contact Christina Holland by telephone: 0191 562 3299 and leave your email address to which we will send a link.
• The closing date for applications is noon on Thursday 17th June 2021.
• Short listing will be held on Friday 18th June 2021.
• Interviews will be held on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th June 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to tour the school in person prior to interview.
If you do not hear anything within 6 weeks of the shortlisting date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Hylton Castle Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to responding in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Procedures. The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job is closed for applications.