Higher Level Teaching Assistant – 37 hpw (Term Time Only + 5 Days) (Holy Trinity Church of England Academy)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/06/2021 12:00
£22,183 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Holy Trinity Church of England Academy
Higher Level Teaching Assistant – 37 hpw (Term Time Only + 5 Days)
(Holy Trinity Church of England Academy)
£22,183 pa pro rata
Required for 1 September 2021, Fixed Term Contract for One Year
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified HLTA with an interest in sports to work across the school to support the teaching and learning of the children.
The successful candidate will:
• Work across the school supporting Teachers;
• Be responsible for teaching whole classes of children;
• Develop children’s skills, knowledge and positive attitudes through a range of curriculum activities including sports and physical education;
• Be confident in planning, assessing and target setting to meet the needs of all children;
• Provide and manage a range of after school activities including sports opportunities and clubs;
• Develop inter class and inter school and regional competitions;
• Be an enthusiastic, organised and committed team player;
• Have high expectations of him/herself, all children and the school community as a whole;
• Promote the Christian values and ethos of the school;
• Actively contribute to the development of community relationships;
• Be passionate about children and committed to developing the potential of every child.
We can offer:
• An exciting team committed to self-evaluation;
• Wonderful, friendly, enthusiastic and lively children;
• Supportive and committed Governors, parents and community;
• An experienced PE curriculum lead in post who the successful candidate will work closely with;
• An indoor sports hall;
• An extensive playground and playing field.
Visits can be arranged out of school hours (due to Covid-19 restrictions).
Shortlisting: W/C 21 June 2021
Interviews will be held: W/C 05 July 2021
Holy Trinity Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Holy Trinity CE Academy is the employer.
For further information and an application pack, please go to the school website www.holytrinityceacademy.co.uk or contact Joanne Marshall, Business Manager on (0191) 456 2413. Completed applications should be returned to the school, addressed to the Headteacher or emailed to the Business Manager email@example.com by Noon on 18 June 2021.
This job is closed for applications.