DBS944/21 Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Wallsend St Peter’s C of E Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
Wallsend St Peter’s C of E Primary School, North Terrace, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear NE28 6PY.
The Governors of this nurturing and improving school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed practitioner to the post of class teacher, based in lower KS2.
This is an opportunity for an outstanding candidate to work alongside dedicated staff and governors as the school moves into the next phase of its development, with a focus on further raising standards, achievement and aspirations for all. Our most recent SIAMS inspection report stated that
‘The Christian character of the school supports an inclusive, respectful environment where children can fulfil their potential’
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about teaching and learning
• Is committed to nurturing children, being mindful of their mental health and wellbeing
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
• Has an innovative and creative approach to the curriculum that ensures pupil engagement
• Has outstanding classroom management, creating a positive learning environment in which all children can succeed
• Is able to build positive relationships with families
• Is committed to promoting the Christian vision and values of the school and ensuring an understanding of other faiths and cultures
• Uses high quality assessment to plan lessons and accelerate pupil progress
• Is willing to contribute to wider school life
We can offer:
• A nurturing school community underpinned by a strong Christian ethos
• The privilege of working with motivated children with a positive attitude to learning
• Committed school staff and governors who want the very best for the children in school
• Extensive opportunities for continued professional development and opportunities to work with a wide range of networks through the Local Authority and Diocese.
This post is full time, fixed term until the 31st August 2022.
Additional information about our school can be found on our website www.wallsendstpeters.org.uk or by following us on twitter @Wallsendstpeter
Closing date for applications – Monday 14th June 2021 at 12pm.
Shortlisting with take place on Wednesday 16th June 2021
Lesson observations and interviews will be held in person on Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed on Tuesday 8th June at 4pm or Thursday 10th June at 4pm. Please contact Elizabeth Bilton, Headteacher, or Cecilia Owen, School Business Manager to arrange a visit by telephoning 0191 6053407.
Applications must be returned to the school marked FAO Miss E. Bilton (Headteacher)
or by post to:
Wallsend St Peter’s C of E Primary School,
Tyne and Wear
This job is closed for applications.