Senior Residential Short Breaks Worker
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/06/2021 23:59
£27,741 - £30,451
Hours per week:
37 hours per week on a rota covering 7 days
Social Care - Children Service
Stockton on Tees
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council is an ambitious organisation, we are always striving to offer even better services to give our children and young people memorable experiences and the highest quality of care.
There is an opportunity to become a Senior Residential Short Breaks Worker at Hartburn Lodge Short Breaks Centre. We provide short breaks for young people with complex challenging behaviour, physical and learning disabilities and complex health needs.
We have been in a time of transition which has included the merging of the local authority’s short breaks services. We are now ready to progress to the next level with a clear ambition of providing an outstanding service to the young people and families in our borough.
We are looking for a Senior who is…
• Committed and compassionate
• Use restorative and attachment based approaches to support and develop our young people.
• Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
• Want to work on evenings, weekends, night shifts and sleepover duties.
• Work in an environment where team values are at the ‘core’.
• Lead colleagues to ensure their skills and knowledge are applied to practice.
• Model ‘outstanding’ practice to inspire colleagues to follow.
In return we will offer…
• An new, exciting and rewarding role.
• Support and training, including direct training from Trauma and Attachment Informed Practitioners.
Along with an excellent total reward package including a competitive salary, generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement as well as access to a number of additional employee benefits and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
Please ensure you refer to the Job Description and the essential and desirable criteria in the Person Specification when completing the Personal Statement on the application form, as this information is used to select candidates for interview.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Ailisa Williams, 01642 524363 or email: Ailisa.email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.